AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,
I met with a couple a few weeks back and they have decided to hire me as their wedding photog. During our meeting I noticed that the gal seems to have a lazy eye (not sure if that's it exactly, but something is up with it). So, we're doing their engagement photos on Saturday and I thought I'd come here and see if anyone has some advice for doing portraits with someone whose eyes don't always cooperate! :) Thanks in advance!
-April

Hope for the best in terms of timing.

1. Place that eye in the shadow side.
2. Do 3/4 shots or profile.

i agree with help, but atthe same time, i wouldnt alter it too much unless they ask. its a touchy subject for some poeple, and you wouldnt ewant to offend. chances are she has learned to live with it, so its not a big deal to her. and you want the portrait to represent who she is, not who you altered her to be.
at the same time, if its not a blatant alteration, it should be fine.

maybe im just reading too much into this subject.

My son has a lazy eye. When he has his photo is taken, he turns his head so the lazy eye points at the camera.

fatherson4.jpg

I don't know the serverity of your clients eye, but this might prove to be a non-issue.

Thanks for all of the advice you guys. I have a friend who has sort of a lazy eye and in her photographs it's always hit or miss on the timing. So I thought I might just see if there were any tricks that I hadn't heard of.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back