[Help] Looking for easy to use photo effect software

haujobb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody,

i am looking for a totally user friendly, easy to use photo effect software. I tried already all the popular solutions like Gimp etc. But this is far too complex for me.
What i am looking for is a Tool that works exactly like Photo Effects and Photo Editing with One Click - BeFunky.com. Something where i just chose the picture, push one button to apply a preset effect, that looks totaly good already, and then save the picture. I do not need any classical editing, just good looking effects, that i can apply supereasy.

Befunky would already be perfect, but the only problems with befunky.com are, that there is no option to buy a software, you can only subscribe to the service, and there is no offline option.

I searched the net for hours, and also did a search on this forum, but to no avail. I only found a few programs, that kinda are similiar, but the effects were low quality, and the results looked gross.
It does not have to be freeware, i am ready to shelve out the necessary amount, but i feel being cheated with a monthl.y subscription. I want to buy something that i can use as long as i want to.

Can somebody please help? Many thanks in advance and the best regards,

Haujobb

I didn't see anything there GIMP cannot do.

GIMP can surely do everything, but I can not :( I am an absolute beginner with computers and programs.

Photoshop elements is simple and cheap.

You can usually get good results with just picnik. Want something more advanced?

I tried the Demo version of Photoshop Elements, but i could find no way to apply a effect with one click, like with befunky.com.
Picnik also doesnt have all those nice effects like befunky, plus its again an online only tool.

Is there really no offline alternative to befunky.com? :-(

..............Is there really no offline alternative to befunky.com? :-(

That befunky thing really just looks like an amateur's plaything.... something for soccer moms and 8-YOs to play with and kill some time with.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back