Help me choose a title...

It supports the site, and you get a few benefits, such as access to a subscribers forum, ability to change your own title, and you can upload your photos directly, rather than using a third party site like Photobucket.

-I paid for this?
-How is it that Chase convinces everyone to donate money for his secret purposes :lol: (sorry that doesn't make a really good title)
-the almighty theme moderator
-YANKEES ROCK MY FACE OFF :lol:
-title
-this is my title
-I paid my money and they took away my mind :lol:
-insert title here
-only losers have titles

That's all I'm comin up with :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
-I paid for this?
-How is it that Chase convinces everyone to donate money for his secret purposes :lol: (sorry that doesn't make a really good title)
-the almighty theme moderator
-YANKEES ROCK MY FACE OFF :lol:
-title
-this is my title
-I paid my money and they took away my mind :lol:
-insert title here
-only losers have titles

That's all I'm comin up with :lol:

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! More like the Yankoffs make me wanna gouge my eyes out with a ball point pen! Except The Big Unit, that is. Heheh...I don't like him as much as I did before he became a Yank, but I could never hate him!

"this is a place for your add..."
"if you can read this, you are too close"

Cujo, I'm likin both of your suggestions, but I'm thinking they might be a tad too long...and Kelox, your suggestion rocks too! :)

Yup...just tried it and I can get this much in: "I donated money to TPF and all I go"

...and then it won't let me type any more!

core_17 said:
Yup...just tried it and I can get this much in: "I donated money to TPF and all I go"

...and then it won't let me type any more!
Show your displeasure: "Titles too short to be useful!" :x

:mrgreen:

Haha...ok Terri...I'll use that one for now..I should bookmark this thread though, cuz there are a lot of good ideas here!

I actually thought of a kinda good one last night, but it was way too long. :(

:biglaugh:

I was kind of kidding when I popped off with that, but it actually looks pretty good! :thumbup:

On another note: now I finally got round to subscribing to the wonderful site that is TPF (thank you kindly pay check!) - how do I go about doing these wonderful things like changing my title. My TPF page looks no different!!

mad_malteaser said:
On another note: now I finally got round to subscribing to the wonderful site that is TPF (thank you kindly pay check!) - how do I go about doing these wonderful things like changing my title. My TPF page looks no different!!
Hey, thanks, I'm sure Chase will be along to bow and scrape his humble thanks......mmmm, maybe not. :mrgreen:

Get thee to your Use CP, and click on "profile" on the left side. You'll see the title field right there. :) Have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back