Help me dad!

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3908333251_2f572dcb56_o.jpg

I don't know if you want CC but I'll give you what I think. I love the colors (blue red and yellow) looks awesome. I think the photo is to busy (maybe cause it was shot wide) I would have liked to see a tighter crop on the dad and on the kid, with possibly a lower angle as to not have the dad's face obstructed by the play structure, also add a little fill flash to open the childs face a little bit. Great idea though. I hope this helps at all.

Take care

Syl

Agreed, I love the colours but don't feel the image.

If you really wanted the "help me dad" feel, you definatly need to make that your focal point.

I would of loved to use this place for a family shot. Have them all turn to you, post in various ways and take some photos. The colours, lines and angles seen in play grounds can lead to some really fun photos.

Sorry peeps. Didn't give you guys a background. The boy actually needed help and this was a candid shot...not posed at all. He was literally say "Help dad" as I sneaked in a shot.

Thanks for the comments though!

I think a woman could get away with shooting kids on a playground more than a man could. Are you a woman??

I think a woman could get away with shooting kids on a playground more than a man could. Are you a woman??

:lol: These are clients for a family shoot. This was a candid shot took that I wanted to post because I found the scenario interesting. Man how much interpretation is out there if there was no premise noted just surprises me(that's partly my fault though). Btw I have something you can choke on - if that gives you a hint if I'm a man or a woman :lol:

Here's a sample pic from the shoot:

3911412710_eaa6504f81.jpg

Most reactions

Back