Help me decide between the 750 & 810!

Danger Will Robinson.. Danger...

"Yes. Import Model w/1-Year Warranty via US Seller"

Yes... but the price ! :)

Lol.. true, I guess my thought is it's very likely the warranty won't be worth the paper it's printed on, and there are some Nikon service centers that won't work on the camera with a non-us serial even out of warranty so best to check that out first before jumping in with both feet.

Other thing that concerns me is that the seller is located in New Jersey - you see a lot of outfits in Jersey and New York selling this grey market stuff at unbelievably low prices, then you order it - and they don't ship. You contact them and they try to upsell you to a bunch of crap you don't need, insisting you do need it.. and unless you buy this upgraded bundle your camera mysteriously still doesn't ship until you do...

So Caveat Emptor.. usually when a deal sounds to good to be true, it is...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Can't go wrong with either. But as someone else mentioned... refurbished D600, or even a used D610, D800, D800e, could save you a ton.

I have the D810, and it's amazing. But the reason I chose that over the D750 was that the controls layout was the same as my D800. I shoot a lot of weddings and need to make adjustments on the fly, and didn't want to have to think about which camera I'm using in the middle of a ceremony, etc.. I believe the 750 and the 600 have comparable setups, so the transition should be easy, and at a price approximately $800-900 cheaper, why not?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back