Help me decide which one... (Model Mandy)

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New shoot today, I'll have another thread here soon with more pics, but before I get to that... I cannot decide WHICH of these I like more.

The concept behind these was the relationship between photographer and model. There is so much talk about photographers who are perverts and models who can't trust them, I wanted to express the frustration at being stereotyped by turning on it's head a little bit.

Anyway, version 1:
3041601697_926d841e12.jpg

Or Version 2:
3042463966_28c08d5a3d.jpg

???????

I prefer the first one... .I love the concept. Good work.

I think it is the expression in the model's face in the first that completes the photo.

Thanks man. I think I agree with you... but couldn't decide.

I think the model looks a lot better in #2, but the wash out from the flash is really hurting this one.

The "flash" in the second one is PShopped in, so I COULD go back and take it out, and use an original version of the second to redo it... but I dunno, I am still leaning towards the first one.

I'd give #2 the nod if it wasn't so washed out. There is also a circular space that is lacking color, centered around her right knee (bulb flash?) I like her facial expression, the added detail of coiled cable and *read dirty old man* the way she has her hand positioned.

OK here is the second one, WITHOUT the lens flare added:

3042636578_7091964c00.jpg

i would def go with number 1 its her face that makes that picture

Here is a composite of the both, in black and white:

3042724814_0a136c0298.jpg

Most reactions

Back