LeeLeeMelis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Maine-but currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan
Website
www.mwbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The boys hair is all over the place in this one. What can I do and avoid helmut head. I'm really trying to learn in PS and the best way for me is to ask and try it on my own. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• $edit2.jpg
    $edit2.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 198
The boys hair is all over the place in this one. What can I do and avoid helmut head. I'm really trying to learn in PS and the best way for me is to ask and try it on my own. Thanks for your help.

what i usually do is highlight the hair and freetransform it where i want, then just smudge the background back in place..

this aint perfect, but i did it quickly to give you an idea..

edit2-1.jpg

It wasnt a bad hair day it was very windy. Thanks for your help. By highlight do you mean use the lasso tool and highlight around the messed up hair? Thanks again.

yes, i use the lasso tool. im new to photography, but have been editing photos for about 2 years now, other people might have different ways. thats just how I do it.

Heya LeeLee, for the "Help-me-edit-these"-requests we have this much overlook and largely neglected subforum of the Photo Themes called Photoshop Challenges to where I moved your post.

been to disney lately lol! Just thought i would have some fun..

edit2copy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back