Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
in this b&w my logo stayed in color:

mahorses.jpg

but then when I dragged it to this one it converts to grayscale:

baseball_1copy.jpg

anyone know how to fix this? i use CS3

it's driving me completely bonkers.

i'm assuming you create a new layer for the logo... i'm assuming you create that layer after you've converted to grayscale... once you convert the orignal image to grayscale... your going to create a new layer.. but check the color options to make sure its RGB not grayscale..

check the color options of the logo layer? and how would I go about doing this? keep in mind...I'm about 4 days old in CS3 land. :)

i'm sure theres a quicker way, but i know this will work... open the picture, hit select all.. copy it.. then go to file> new.. you will then see this:
20080911-p26yqgqgdbch294etsthctt1py.jpg

note the circled area.. make sure it says RGB.. hit ok.. then hit paste.. and your picture should be there... then open your logo... copy it.. go to the picture, create a new layer, and paste the logo into it..

i'm assuming you create a new layer for the logo... i'm assuming you create that layer after you've converted to grayscale... once you convert the orignal image to grayscale... your going to create a new layer.. but check the color options to make sure its RGB not grayscale..

What he said. Check your 'image mode'

wah-lah!

baseball.jpg

thanks so much. easy peasy under Image>Mode. :)

:hail:
to you both! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back