Help me please

ponyboy4130

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need help im curious of what that blue mark is near the rear tire? Its not in that bad of a spot, but i dont want it to happen in the future.

ALSO, i like it in grayscale. i used lightroom, but maybe i should research grayscale, because i want to learn to properly convert it. Any tips?

DSC_0213-1.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

It looks to me that its some sort of lens flair posibly ,are you using a lens hood,The sun was in front of you it appears

yea, i have a lens hood, and a cheap UV filter, but i ddidnt have the uv filter then. i dont know if a cheap filter is hurting my images or not. ?

A filter is, effects withstanding, yet another surface for sunlight to flare from. It is entirely possible that this flare comes from the sun flaring from the filter. But it does look like like glare, nonetheless.

Try your lens with out the cheap filter and know how your lens operates with out it,Then if you use the cheap filter and it doesnt focus correctly or some other issue comes up you will know.personally I would never put cheap filters over a lens

And, of note, a skylight filter, I suppose, has its uses. It is primarily intended to protect the front glass of the lens from photographers who don't take the time to really care for their gear.

And, of note, a skylight filter, I suppose, has its uses. It is primarily intended to protect the front glass of the lens from photographers who don't take the time to really care for their gear.

Naah. That's the purpose of a clear glass protector filter.

That part to me looks like you were shooting through a window or something so I would have to agree with the filter suggestion.

Its a 15 dollar SUNPAK UV filter from Best Buy, scrap it? And invest in a good one, i just want to protect my lens from scratches and dust etc.

Most reactions

Back