HELP ME QUICK

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was hired Monday to do this wedding today. Shot it, turned out beautiful, except I can't remember how to make the building look straight in photoshop.

I need these developed in 30 minutes.

Any one out there to help me??????

forgot to post my example
2519659692_c80cc49e34.jpg

Looks like you just need to rotate it 2 or 3 degrees to the left...

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-T, Perspective or just plain Transform. Bring the 'random middle' dot down to the centre bottom dot. Move the corner 'dots' when holding Ctrl down.

Use guides that you drag from the rulers to do just that - be your guides

another thing you can do is select the sides ( one side at a time) Just a strip on both sides. Go to free transform and just pull only the sides out just a little. YOu have to be careful so it does not look distorted or obvious, so just a little to make both sides even.

looking at it again, I guess cropping in a little tighter might work, but not so much that you loose that great reflection in the water.

I rotated it just 1 to the left...

rotate1.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!I used a combo of rotating, and using the grid with perspective. Couldn't have done it with out you all!I really appreciate the quick response, I'll post the results with some other of my faves from this short notice wedding in the appropriate forum, come check them out!!

Most reactions

Back