Help me raise funds for junior achievement??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Corry, Feb 17, 2008.

  1. Corry

    Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2004
    Messages:
    21,169
    Likes Received:
    109
    Location:
    North Central Illinois
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey guys! I signed up to do a bowl-a-thon with Target for charity, and I just found out yesterday that I have to raise $100 by WEDNESDAY!!!!! It's for Junior Achievement.

    If anyone wants to donate, I have a page set up for it here: http://firstgiving.com/corryengelbrecht

    If you can donate even a dollar, AWESOME!!!!

    If not, that's ok, too!!! :)

    THANKS!!!!
     
  2. Corry

    Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2004
    Messages:
    21,169
    Likes Received:
    109
    Location:
    North Central Illinois
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks to those who have donated so far!!!! Only $60 to go until I reach my goal! :D
     
  3. Corry

    Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2004
    Messages:
    21,169
    Likes Received:
    109
    Location:
    North Central Illinois
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Anyone else want help out? Even just a dollar will help! :D

    I have 40% of my goal, and I have two days left to get the other 60%!

    If everyone pledged just $1, I'd be WAAAAY over my goal! :D
     
  4. jols

    jols TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1,034
    Likes Received:
    0
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    didnt think we were allowed to ask for money on this site?
     
  5. Corry

    Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2004
    Messages:
    21,169
    Likes Received:
    109
    Location:
    North Central Illinois
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hmmm....can't remember there being a rule against charity stuff, but I could be wrong.....

    ...it's not something we've dealt with as mods much, if at all, so perhaps it's simply a rule so rarely dealt with I've forgotten it?

    Either way, no one has to donate, and I will in no way make someone feel bad about not doing so.
     

Share This Page