help me too

AlisonPower said:
What type of photography do you find the most challenging? What kind do you enjoy the most?

action and children/people shots. i'm certainly more comfortable with architectural elements and enjoy them the most, but do get excited when i pull off a good action or people shot.

I'm nearly 23 years old, not in college, no kids, not married yet, but in a long-time relationship. What is the best advice you can give a girl like me about life?

core_17 said:
I'm nearly 23 years old, not in college, no kids, not married yet, but in a long-time relationship. What is the best advice you can give a girl like me about life?

we are the painters of our own self portraits; who we become next week, next year, or five years from now, will be determined by our attitudes, our actions and what we learn. live wisely, love deeply and learn from your mistakes.

read my sig

JonMikal said:
well....that would either be "wah wah" george harrison or "the luther jones shuffle" original composition.
Excuse me, did I read that right? (and it's been painful, looking for something of substance in all this spamming) ;)

You've played "wah wah"....? :hail: I mean, damn. No one plays that!

You have a band? How many members? Who played what on "wah wah"?

What instrument(s) do you play?

note to self: you said you weren't coming back here. liar!

/end transmission. :mrgreen:

Do you know J M. J Zwierzyski?

Why is it that if you want a response around here you have to shout? Uh-oh....

Jon! TURN YOUR HEARING AID ON!!

terri said:
Excuse me, did I read that right? (and it's been painful, looking for something of substance in all this spamming) ;)

You've played "wah wah"....? :hail: I mean, damn. No one plays that!

You have a band? How many members? Who played what on "wah wah"?

What instrument(s) do you play?

note to self: you said you weren't coming back here. liar!

/end transmission. :mrgreen:

:lol:

was in a band. i play bass, keyboard and acoustic.

as you well know, wah wah is the type of song you can start and before you know it, 15 musicians have joined right in; the more the merrier!

JonMikal said:
how did i miss this one.
Have we ruled out stupidity? :lol:
JonMikal said:
nope! are we at the end of your book?
You obviously never listen to a word I say. First you miss a question and then you demonstrate complete ignorance of the situation despite me having told you what I was doing.
That was the last name I could remember. I've posted all 30 'phone books to you so you can cross out all the people you don't know. Then you send them back to me and I post a list of the people you know. So simple even Chase could understand it.
I don't know - you share a cell with someone for years, become really close, break them out of institutions - even lend them your last set of teeth. And how do they repay you? By bloody ignoring you. Well, I've had enough. I'm going home to mother and I want a divorce, you heartless beast. He's not the man I married. It's this moderator business. It's gone to his head and warped him... and he never puts the toilet lid down no matter how many times I nag him.... and he still sleeps with his boots on.... *sob*

Hertz van Rental said:
Have we ruled out stupidity? :lol:

You obviously never listen to a word I say. First you miss a question and then you demonstrate complete ignorance of the situation despite me having told you what I was doing.
That was the last name I could remember. I've posted all 30 'phone books to you so you can cross out all the people you don't know. Then you send them back to me and I post a list of the people you know. So simple even Chase could understand it.
I don't know - you share a cell with someone for years, become really close, break them out of institutions - even lend them your last set of teeth. And how do they repay you? By bloody ignoring you. Well, I've had enough. I'm going home to mother and I want a divorce, you heartless beast. He's not the man I married. It's this moderator business. It's gone to his head and warped him... and he never puts the toilet lid down no matter how many times I nag him.... and he still sleeps with his boots on.... *sob*

your mum will send you back! im sure of it...who else will change your diapers?

Most reactions

Back