HELP!!!! - Memory Card problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloud storage is basically uploading your files to an on-line server. They typically have far better back-up systems than the average Joe or Jane Sixpack.

It changes from site to site, and what exactly you are using it for. Glacier is built for long term storage that you don't access often (backup). I think it's about $10 per month for a terabyte. If you want active storage it will cost a more. The big advantage of most clouds is that the company has redundant systems, so you should never lose data.

I do have a similar problem. 2 years ago in Afghanistan, my portable hard drive failed from dmg that was taken during a trip. I used a recovery software that is used to recover government documents and did it several times. However, the outcome was the same every time More than half of the files are corrupted. Though they are the same size as what they were if they weren't. I also have a bunch of videos as well. Is there a way to repair them? I already replaced the hard drive since it was under warranty. I would really like to recover these since they have some important pictures. Anyone have an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back