HELP, need more ideas...

DJOrtiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to the world of post production..

i usually shoot outside with full sunlight or a slight overcast and my shots come out nice.. so i dont post produce.

WELL, my work buddies and I thought it would be cool to take our shop back to the WWII era and make a photo day outta it...

LIGHTING WAS HARSH!!! i dont have strobes and I have the best camera in the shop... D40 :D, with a SB-600 external..

so i added some flood lamps to brighten the room up, dont know if i shoulda done this or not because it casted unwanted shadows.

so i've done some Post-Pro from tutorials off the interwebs and NOTHING works... i dont even know which direction i should be going with this photo..

i've done Lomo'ing, Vintaging... but my photos still keep coming out like crap. i prolly just need practice..

can anybody help?

here is one of the photos::

28am9g4.jpg

Last edited:
i think your PP looks nice in the 1st one. except the shirts look purple, but you could change that.

Dom.... thats for the suggestion, i downloaded LR2 and used it to mess around with but i still prefer the more complex photoshop..

i love teh way you made the skin tones and colors pop out! i hope the bundle is Mac friendly..

and rusty... uhm thanks for commenting me on my "PP" LOL no homo...:drool:

nah but i see what you're saying thanks!

Most reactions

Back