HELP!! Need to find a Photo...

zeroskillz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw a photo in a magazine not to long ago--I think maybe Digital Photo Pro--that I need to find and find the photographer.

It was of the exterior of a two-story apartment building at night with people staged in different windows doing different things. I'm sure it was a composits of multiple shoots. And there was a girl throwing a guys stuff out of the upper story window with him looking on from below. A touch on the surreal side.

I know that this is pretty random, but if anyone remembers it and where I might find it I'll be eternally grateful. And you might help the photographer get an assignment...

Thanks in advance!
-Ted

edit-- reposted in the general discussion area, but I can't seem to get the title to change...oh well

Last edited:
I cannot help you find the pic, but you may have better luck by placing the topic in a more general area. This has nothing to do with Beyond the Basics.

good point will do

HELP!! Need to find a Photo...
I saw a photo in a magazine not to long ago--I think maybe Digital Photo Pro--that I need to find and find the photographer.

It was of the exterior of a two-story apartment building at night with people staged in different windows doing different things. I'm sure it was a composits of multiple shoots. And there was a girl throwing a guys stuff out of the upper story window with him looking on from below. A touch on the surreal side.

I know that this is pretty random, but if anyone remembers it and where I might find it I'll be eternally grateful. And you might help the photographer get an assignment...

Thanks in advance!
-Ted

Threads now merged. Voilà...
In your request, though, I can't help you. Sorry.

Have you tried that magazines web site OR getting a copy of the magazine and contacting them directly? All magazines have a list of editor, contributors and ways in which to reach them usually somewhere inside the first few pages. Hope this helps.

I sent an email to their editor, but having worked in the magazine industry, I'm not holding my breath...

And I'm not positive that's where I saw it. Worth a shot though

Most reactions

Back