Help Needed ASAP Filter question

Hey guys just a heads up with the coking P series if you have a Full Frame camera? the filter holder will not work if you go lower than 24mm. You will see the vertical side walls on the shot and major vignette as well... I had to return the package I bought and will have to upgrade to lee filters or something similar...

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Hey guys just a heads up with the coking P series if you have a Full Frame camera? the filter holder will not work if you go lower than 24mm. You will see the vertical side walls on the shot and major vignette as well... I had to return the package I bought and will have to upgrade to lee filters or something similar...

Yes, the bracket can cause issues with UWA.
You can hand hold the filter up with your hand, or go to 100mm Z series.

Yeah I returned it because I shoot lots of long exposures and don't want be shaking the camera by holding the filter to it... for the price of the z series I'm just goin Robby Lee filters and a filter holder from a place called the Filterdude... it's half the price and pretty good material and adapter rings are only $25

They must have changed their holder then; I don't see any issues 'til I get down to around 18mm...

yeah anything below 24mm with the cokin Pseries all you see is the brackets and a nice round circle to peep through lol... its ok...i should of read a bit more instead of trying to be cheap lol

Most reactions

Back