Help! nikon d3300 how to change the warmness of the picture?

jeerkerr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
How do i change this bar in Nikon d3300?

I want more warmness in picture! Dont min the settings!
It dosent explain well in the manual!

That's the exposure meter. Getting the vertical bar at "0" means that for the given conditions and settings on the camera, the camera is fine with this exposure.

The "warmness" is influenced by the "WB" setting, just below in the middle. The incandescent lightbulb says that the WB setting is for incandescent lighting. If your lighting is anything else, then you should change that setting to more nearly match the lighting conditions.

That's the exposure meter. Getting the vertical bar at "0" means that for the given conditions and settings on the camera, the camera is fine with this exposure.

The "warmness" is influenced by the "WB" setting, just below in the middle. The incandescent lightbulb says that the WB setting is for incandescent lighting. If your lighting is anything else, then you should change that setting to more nearly match the lighting conditions.
Yes it not any differens from the wb settings

For "warmness", maybe you are referring to the "SD" in the top row which stands for Standard processing.

I assume you are having the camera create a JEPG in the camera. Thus the SD setting.
You can also choose VI for Vivid or Pt Portrait, LD Landscape, NE Neutral, etc. Page 134 of your manual.

Pg 147 you can control the exact picture control for sharpness, brightness, contrast, saturation & hue.

Yes, thats what happens when you change that "bar". It's your exposure compensation amount.

As Designer and astroNikon point out to get a warmer picture you'll have to change the white balance

Yes, thats what happens when you change that "bar". It's your exposure compensation amount.

As Designer and astroNikon point out to get a warmer picture you'll have to change the white balance
Aha thanks!

This sounds like a good read for you.
Yes i have read it but it dont go in deep!
But it does explain what all those little dials and pointers on you LCD really are and what they are for. That would be good to know right there. Once you actually understand your camera then as Keith suggested move on to the links he posted.

This sounds like a good read for you.
Yes i have read it but it dont go in deep!
But it does explain what all those little dials and pointers on you LCD really are and what they are for. That would be good to know right there. Once you actually understand your camera then as Keith suggested move on to the links he posted.
Yes but my manual is in swedish so i get little confused. I have saved the english manual on my pc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back