Help Please all ideas considered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So supposedly Maryland has a designated art day which is February 9th. Next Tuesday! My Friend is getting the school to sponsor the art day. She wants me to contribute a photo. She sad she liked this one the best:

4275191612_52e645ace4.jpg

She sad she liked this one cause we can relate it to the waste of food being thrown away at grocery stores and what not. But I was wondering what other contoversial(SP?) topics you guys could think of that I could take a picture of by next tuesday? Thanks in advance!

If you are the artist, ideas should come from you.
If you keep asking others what you should take pictures of...

true sorry.

I was thinking something along the lines of different races of kids in a circle holding hands. seeing we just had international day at my school

or

Have my friends cause they are deeply in love huging in one photo and then another pushing each other away. A message saying love not hate?

There ya go^

This is something you need to figure out on your own, Stop asking these stupid questions! Figure it out yourself.

I was thinking something along the lines of different races of kids in a circle holding hands. seeing we just had international day at my school

Come on man, Seriously?

There ya go^

This is something you need to figure out on your own, Stop asking these stupid questions! Figure it out yourself.

well did you read my other post i'm sorry i should have posted me ideas first then asked for opinions but ye did you read my other ideas?

There ya go^

Come on man, Seriously?

what bad idea?

Did you read my post in one of your other threads? PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMER... USE IT!! Patience wearing thin...

wow ok well will someone with not such short temper give me their opinion.

Here's an idea... go back and consider all the advice that's been given in your previous threads.

Lame ideas BTW.

Basically, the above posters are right when they say you need to think of your own ideas, dont ask people what you should take pictures of go by your gut feeling. Second, i dont mean to be rude but it seems you have very cliche ideas of photos which were stated above. Try not to resort to the lowest common denominator and take pictures of things you only see in magazines, books, posters etc, just take YOUR pictures and go from there. It may take years but you will get to the point you want to be at in your photography, you just need to invest the practice and time.

Edit: I have a feeling I have been trolled

Basically, the above posters are right when they say you need to think of your own ideas, dont ask people what you should take pictures of go by your gut feeling. Second, i dont mean to be rude but it seems you have very cliche ideas of photos which were stated above. Try not to resort to the lowest common denominator and take pictures of things you only see in magazines, books, posters etc, just take YOUR pictures and go from there. It may take years but you will get to the point you want to be at in your photography, you just need to invest the practice and time.

ha ok well if you actually read my post i dont have a lifetime here i have until next tuesday so ye!

ha ok well if you actually read my post i dont have a lifetime here i have until next tuesday so ye!

Im talking about the bigger picture, you cant just pick up a camera for the first time and take amazing photos no matter how good of ideas you get from other people.

As for your deadline for tuesday, we have all been there when we started out, its part of the learning curve and you just have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back