Help Please all ideas considered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads are so much fun, I learn so much. Here's what I got so far.

- Bitter, is a gay jewler:lovey:
- AG74, types with foot in mouth
- The "photo moms" are banning together
- Medicine, voted new mentor for the OP.
- New to photos, still will not take the advice previously given and apply it to better himself.:roll:

Good stuff....:popcorn:

Actually I type with my feet....its confusing really.

The "photo moms" are banning together
HaHa, mom power! I love it..

Bitter I was digging at Ohio only because my husband is from OH.

I respectfully disagree. But that's ok, I don't see it as embracing mediocrity so much as teaching by encouraging, instead of just bashing. I will point out bad things, but I will point out good things too. I just try and be fair. That's all. Sorry if you don't agree with me!

I think everyone is just running out of patience with this kid. He keeps posting threads with his pictures over and over again without listening to the advice he is given.

did you even bother to look at my pics i posted today prob not check em out i went back to read my posts over and i tried to actually listen to people for a change

This only makes sense if they are gay/lesbian....

What? Are you just assuming that they are friends with a specific gender? That's kind of silly.

Im saying if it was a normal relationship, IE man and woman, the whole Love Not Hate thing really doesnt make sense....

sorry i had two friends in mind my friends samantha and tony their going out and love each other ALOT but they pick fights about the littlest things.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree. But that's ok, I don't see it as embracing mediocrity so much as teaching by encouraging, instead of just bashing. I will point out bad things, but I will point out good things too. I just try and be fair. That's all. Sorry if you don't agree with me!

I think everyone is just running out of patience with this kid. He keeps posting threads with his pictures over and over again without listening to the advice he is given.

did you even bother to look at my pics i posted today prob not check em out i went back to read my posts over and i tried to actually listen to people for a change

Apparently you didn't listen to the numerous recommendations that you make some effort to use proper grammar, punctuation and/or spelling.

If you can't take the time to write a complete sentence why should we take the time to offer advice?

Standards for "art" may be subjective here but the English language is not.

To me I see the op as a child. (no offense) I would never talk to my child or anyone else s child in the manner Ive witnessed here. I am not sure why the MOD's have not put a stop to it, but that is their agenda not mine.

My untrained eyes still see the beauty in photographs without picking them apart for technical correctness. I do not do a lot of critiques do to my inability to justly do so.

The OP may or may not be a child. He could be a 50 year old BBW for all I know or care. His age is not a factor as far as I'm concerned. I come to an adult forum to associate with adults. The forum obviously doesn't discriminate by age but if you want to hang out with the adults then big boy rules apply. If you are so concerned then petition the mods for a playground where you can save the world from bullies. Nothing personal but how about we leave the OP's claimed age out of it?

no where and i mean NO F***ING WHERE does it say it's an adult forum if you guys are "experts" why don't you leave the forum cause enough people should know your work and go visit your Flikr or whatever else. yes?

These threads are so much fun, I learn so much. Here's what I got so far.

- Bitter, is a gay jewler:lovey:
- AG74, types with foot in mouth
- The "photo moms" are banning together
- Medicine, voted new mentor for the OP.
- New to photos, still will not take the advice previously given and apply it to better himself.:roll:

Good stuff....:popcorn:
obviously you didnt look at my other thread that said possibly best pictures yet o wait i'll get a link for you lazy bum and im not gunna use punctuation what im typing is perfectly understandable without it.

Awful lot of folks viewing this thread right now....:popcorn:

2 new posts to report in this thread since I last checked :er:

Dude, you really need to chill out.

Apparently you didn't listen to the numerous recommendations that you make some effort to use proper grammar, punctuation and/or spelling.

If you can't take the time to write a complete sentence why should we take the time to offer advice?

Standards for "art" may be subjective here but the English language is not.

im pretty sure no where in the rules does it say you must use enjglische :D

Congratulations on completely missing the point.

It had nothing to do with the quality of the photographs. This IS a beginners' forum and one would expect to find beginners' work. Rather it was about the quality (and intellectual honesty) of the critiques.

oh, so there is a right and wrong type of critique? Ya, you know what... there IS... posting something like this:

Here's an idea... go back and consider all the advice that's been given in your previous threads.

Lame ideas BTW.

That's some high quality and intellectual honesty right there!!!
:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back