HELP! PLEASE ASAP....sale ends today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmusia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Need advice on a lens....Nikon 55-200 $149 or Nikon 55-300 $249?

Read my response in your other post on the exact same subject.

A lot of folks on this forum will not like that you posted 2 threads on the same topic and same question. Poor forum etiquette.

Like in the other post hard to tell you bc we dont know what you like to shoot.

I am not sure what forum etiquette is but I'm thinking that since this is for beginners people should be a a lil more patient ... pretty shocked by your reply...

Thank You I appreciate your reply for not being rude as I am new to photography and to this site...it does say beginners doesn't it!

I just received a Nikon D90 for my birthday..

I'm not being rude in any means. I'm just warning you that others will not be happy and say it a lot worse then I did. Just giving you a heads up. No need to be shocked or appalled or mad.

Thank you...not mad...just trying to get an answer before this sale ends tonight...if I haven't asked right I apoligize...please just let me know....I have a Nikon D90 that I just received and am taking classes soon as I stated. As far as shooting...for now it will be mainly family, outdoors, my dogs....etc

You could get those lens used also for much cheaper. I'll wait for others to post bc I can't remember the sites. I know myself I'd like my lens to go to 300 just for the extra distance.

*thread locked*
In future please try not to open threads on the same topic. You can post to a previous topic you've got running to "bump" the thread if you want it to get attention again, though this should only be done if the thread has fallen onto the second page or further back of the subsection the thread is in (in other words don't abuse it).

I'll merge the on topic answers in this thread into the other one you have running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back