Help Please - Desperate

Brian4all

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a finepix s6000fd and was out taking pictures all day shooting fall photos and got some great shots. I short while ago I was using Roxio to download my photos from the camera to the pc. After connecting the camera, a roxio screen showed all the pictures on the right where at the top it say Contents of Finepix s6000fd. On the left it has an option for you to select the photos you want to capture. You can then select the pictures you want to capture or the camera will by default select all. Well what happened, before I even selected or captured anything, I saw a picture on the very bottom of the right screen that shows the contents (pictures) of the camera that was blurry so I deleted it. When I did that, it deleted all the pictures that were showing on the pc and the ones I had in the camera. Although they were showing the contents of the camera on my pc screen, they were not actually captured. I am really sick about this because I worked so hard getting these pictures and now they are lost. If there is anyway to get them back, I would sure appreciate any advice. Thanks

Go to any ritz/wolf camera in your area. It will cost you thirty bucks, but they will recover contents of a memory card and provide you with a CD of all the images they pull back. Other photo labs can probably also do this.

As far as home solutions, I used to have a utility that would do it but can't remember the name right now.....

Go to any ritz/wolf camera in your area. It will cost you thirty bucks, but they will recover contents of a memory card and provide you with a CD of all the images they pull back. Other photo labs can probably also do this.

As far as home solutions, I used to have a utility that would do it but can't remember the name right now.....

Thanks I appreciate the advice. I may have screwed my self because I took one picture after deleting.

nope, you probably only lost one, or no, photos with just one picture on the card. Just don't do much....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back