Help please, 'famous' photographers who use these techniques?

Discussion in 'Photographic Discussions' started by _Becka_, Mar 19, 2008.

1. _Becka_

_Becka_ TPF Noob!

I'm doing a photography course and for a couple of the assignments I have a few sections missing as I'm finidng it really difficult to find some well known photographers who use these techniques:

• Light trail photography (been desperatly trying to find some photos online of Godfrey Reggios fearful symmetry shots after seeing them in a magazine but having no luck!)
    • Painting with light photographer - for one of my assignments I have used lights and drawn patterns, using long exposures. Have only really had luck from websites such as DeviantArt or Flickr, but would really like to have one particular 'well known' artist who works with these
    • Multiple flash exposures - someone who uses flash in conjuntion with people to expose them a multiple of times in the same photo
    Any help would be great!

Thanks

2. LeftyRodriguez

LeftyRodriguez TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Reggio's fearful symmetry more of a philosophy vis-a-vis his Qatsi trilogy of films rather than an actual style? Also, I don't think he does photography as much as cinematography, so you might want to see if you can get stills from any of his films.