Help please! Wedding shots

Many of the images are done quite well. Some of the flash shots are a bit harsh in their impact upon the skin. They are a little washed out in comparison to others.

Rusty Tripod

I am sure that this bride will be satisfied with the work as long as the rest of them are as good as the ones you have up here for us to see. Some are a little on the bright side, but most of them are perfectly fine.

Thank you for your critique, I am reworking my images with your comments in mind, I have to deliver them to her tomorrow....so nervous!

i think they are very nice, and dont worry yourself too much,
ill be doing my first in sept and i know the worry can kill you. you expressed to them that it was your first wedding. correct?

i think you did well and if i was the bride id be very happy, like crazyava said as long as the others are just as good then Yay!

Very nice for a first wedding! And the bride is beautiful, too!

Thank you guys so much for your help! I just heard back from the Bride today, she's recieved the prints and she loves them! I am sooooo relieved! I feel like a real wedding photographer now! Hmmmmm....maybe I should stop doing free shoots!

You should most definitely stop doing free photo sessions if the outcome of your sessions is as good as what I have just seen in your simplealbums-account! Charge them!

I like the crisp colors. I think she will be thrilled. Do not give her any hint that you are nervous. Walk in with complete confidence because you should!

Thanks guys! I've got a meeting with another potential client and this time I'm going to charge. A lot of my clients are people that are refered by people that I have done free weddings for and so I always end up doing shoots for free or next to nothing. Any tips on how to start introducing pricing? I have it on my website, and refer people to it but they just ignore it and start bargaining. They always say you did it for free for so and so can't you give us a deal. It's like a never ending cycle!

BTW - Cindy, didn't use a vid light, most of the light in the shots are post processing. In hindsight, I might use less lighting in post processing next time!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back