Help please.

SavannahBC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah this photo isn't great. But, I do rather like the the way the bullring turned out. But because I don't edit photo's I don't really know what to do to improve how it looks. First off, I wanna get rid of the people in the picture, I tried cropping it and it just didn't look right. I don't have photoshop, I only have Paintshop Pro. I think we've some editing this photo could look so much better, maybe thats just me. So yeah alot of people might not like this photo, but I do, I just wanna know how to improve, Thanks :) Sorry for it being JPEG, I done this thread quickly xD

158.jpg

I'll be on it once I install photoshop. I had to format my computer :p

Ahh thankyou. I'm struggling to get photoshop, I'll install it, but then it won't open :\ I know there only so much you can do with a JPEG but any way of improving it would be much appreciated :D

ok, photoshop installation is acting gay. I should get it working in about 1 hour. So you want to get rid of the people in the shot?

yess please, I think the people just completely ruin it. Honestly I can't remember what colour it is, I took this a lil before christmas last year. Just go with whatever you think looks best xD

158-1.jpg

My attempt.

It's VERY noisy and I had a hard time zooming in and being able to tell what was what. Oh well.
Oh and I hit it with a bit of Denoise and that light was kind of weird so I hit it with a 105mm prime lens flare at 47%.

Last edited:
wow. Photobucket just killed the quality. looks better before uploading.

the ones in the bottom right? I left them because you cant really see them :p

Here's a quick try at it in PS/CS4. Using Adjustment Layers and Layer Masks makes it fairly easy to control the different adjustments needed.

blueatnight.jpg

The "Retouch" layer is merely the cloned data painting out the unwanted people.
The "Adjustments" panel shows the approximate curve used in the two lower Curves layers. The top Curves layer is just a slight adjustment

thankyou! I think it looks loads better now :) It's not meant to be a photography photo btw. It was sorta like a memo of christmas shopping I took with a point+shoot camera. But the people were kinda ruining it for me. But yes it looks so much better, thankyou! :D

Most reactions

Back