Help Please!!!!

i didnt use flash on these but there is still sun in her glasses i think next time im going to tell her be blind for pictures ill help u walk...

DSC03665.jpg

DSC03702.jpg

Im sure that whatever lens comes with the d5000 is not much better that what you got now. it would be kit lens to kit lens...plus the d5000 is not really an upgrade in the body..

Unless there's something really specific that the Nikon D5000 gives you that the Sony doesn't, then I don't think you will be any better off.

Compare Sony Alpha DSLR-A330 (black, with 18-55mm lens) to most popular products - CNET Reviews.

The Nikon will not magically fix the reflection and harsh shadows, and tripods are pretty much universal. The kit lenses are similar, the Nikon's perhaps slightly better but neither can be considered top of the line.

You will get more mileage out of learning to use what you have.

thank you i just kinda had someone that is really good at pictures tell me i kinda picked a bad camera

Unless there's something really specific that the Nikon D5000 gives you that the Sony doesn't, then I don't think you will be any better off.

Compare Sony Alpha DSLR-A330 (black, with 18-55mm lens) to most popular products - CNET Reviews.

The Nikon will not magically fix the reflection and harsh shadows, and tripods are pretty much universal. The kit lenses are similar, the Nikon's perhaps slightly better but neither can be considered top of the line.

You will get more mileage out of learning to use what you have.

i feel kinda stupid looking at what u sent i spent way more on my sony :(

Its not unusual for eyeglass wearers to tilt their heads down and look up on a everyday basis, have her do the same or wear glasses without lenses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back