Help Wanted - Homeless

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a very common location for this guy and one other person. I think the person who placed this sign here either made a pretty loud statement or genuinely wants to help.

Thoughts?

4165958963_a541d702bc_b.jpg

Last edited:
The "one way" sign showing he is heading away from the help wanted sign, while not intentional it really adds to the photo.

The bank sign..........you can hardly see the money way behind him.

Same goes for the Home Tech store I guess.

True, good point! I wish I could say I framed the shot that way on purpose, but only the homeless person and 'help wanted' sign were intentional.

That is awesome. Do you mind if I send that to a few friends?

Last edited:
Nice shot! Can I have your permission to edit it?

I just wanted to see if I could get it a little more rugged. I'm at work so I was unable to really mess with it, but here's a quick lil edit.

4169719251_0eeeabd1b5_o.jpg

Crop or clone out the street light head from the rightmost side of the image....it cought my eye and distracted. Otherwise I really like this photo having been homeless once my self.

I've heard that this sort of begging can produce a decent income, and there are places where it's legal. Ever read The Man With the Twisted Lip by Arthur Conan Doyle?

I just wanted to see if I could get it a little more rugged. I'm at work so I was unable to really mess with it, but here's a quick lil edit.

4169719251_0eeeabd1b5_o.jpg

nice edit!
this is right along the lines of what i was thinking for how it could pop.
well done!

Overall I like it. There are so many inconsistencies with the subject. Aside from the ones already mentioned I noticed that there appear to be 2 large muffins or something on top of the pack. He does not appear to be suffering from undernourishment.

Most reactions

Back