Help!! where can i get a business INSURANCE??

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by thecook, Aug 15, 2006.

1. thecook

thecook TPF Noob!

Good day,

Hi guys im kim cook..newbie here..anyway guys, can i have your advice regarding where to get a business insurance? :( coz im planning to establish a new one in our town..i hope i can get any recommendations on what insurance to go through and what are you paying? I have been surfing the net to find a good and affortable business insurance which i can use.. i came into This site the cost was ok, but i want to know if there are any more out there who could give out something more affordable. thank you so much.

thanks in advance.

2. PNA

PNA TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Consult with an insurance agent, not one specific such as Allstate or State Farm, but one that can get the best quote for the best coverage.

Shop in person if you can, then online.

3. mysteryscribe

mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    In the end I was getting pretty clumsy so I felt that I needed insurance for breakage of the fifty dollar punch bowl that would become a family heirloom once I knocked it off the table.

I called a few agents but found my homeowners and car insurance agent gave me the best deal. It was a business polocy complete with liability but because they had the rest they discounted it a little.

4. thecook

thecook TPF Noob!

Good day guys :)

Thanks for all your suggestions..i really apreciate it..oh by the way acsonpg, i recently checked allstate but they give high quotes..Statefarm is also similar to Oneshopinsurance..actually im comparing thier quotes which one is affortable..hmmm..guys what your suggestions between the two?

5. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Where are you located?

I suggest calling the company that you use for your home or auto insurance, if you have one. They may offer you a discount if you have all of your insurance with them.

6. thecook

thecook TPF Noob!

Good day :)

Actually i from Minnesota..I had my insurance from geico before but i dropped because its too expensive for me..