Help with a picture???

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a snapshot, but looking to make it better. Is there anyone with Photoshop that can help this out a bit?

It is a picture of a friend, and I would like to share it with him, but not the way it is right now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
dsc0300zr9.jpg

Cheers
Rub

hmmm...

That's a great shot. One I'm sure your friend will relish as long as he lives, and the same with his son.

I really honestly don't see much else that can be done with it.

My take on it.

Original

2678334610103313134S600x600Q85.jpg

PS

2443412030103313134S600x600Q85.jpg

I think it looks good.

Thanks everyone....I felt like his face may be a bit too dark.

Ok, now it's my turn. I love the shot BTW ;)

dsc0300zr9zc1.jpg

I think its a great photo. I just wanted to see it in B&W.

dsc0300zr9BW.jpg

If you can photshop it to make the kid look at the camera, it would be a much better shot. Also, IMHO, it would have been nice if he dad had lost his sunglasses.

Otherwise, it's awesome!:thumbup:

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback.

I'm not very schooled on post processing.... but can something be done with the blown out sky? or is is too difficult?... it's a little distracting...

I often have a tough time with editing. I brightened your friend's face and darkened the face of the child. Added some detail to the blown-out sky. That's about all I can see to do with this one. It was plenty good to start with.

...except the link isn't displaying the image. So I guess maybe you have to pay to help someone out?
Beastt17

One more shot at attaching the edited image...

BambiKiller-PS.jpg

The sky may be a little dark or overly defined.

Just a snapshot, .....

ooooOOoooooo .. don't call it a snapshot as some in this forum won't even take it seriously...

<sorry inside joke>

I like the B&W version the best... .of course I am a bit biased as I prefer B&W. I think it is a classic well done photo... great work.

Most reactions

Back