Help with CS2 and RAW

Ok I called Adobe and had CS2 activated properly, but even with the plugin, it will not read the RAW files. I am getting so pissed off its not even funny.

Ok I called Adobe and had CS2 activated properly, but even with the plugin, it will not read the RAW files. I am getting so pissed off its not even funny.

How about with Bridge? Does it open Camera Raw?

I finally got it, I updated everything when I put the program onto the computer, but for some odd reason adobe decided it was going to leave something out so i updated everything again and wallah! its a miracle, like christmas in July

I finally got it, I updated everything when I put the program onto the computer, but for some odd reason adobe decided it was going to leave something out so i updated everything again and wallah! its a miracle, like christmas in July

So, where's my Christmas gift?

Christmas is all about giving so you should be satisfied I've received an awesome gift! haha.

And, in that spirit, I'm GIVING you the opportunity to get me a nice photography gift :)

cszakolczai - your on TST too right?

anyway, i ran into this problem when i got my 40d. CS2 wouldn't open the RAW files, although it did when I had my XT. (Same File extension .CR2) I read up and it said that Adobe will not create a patch for CS2 to be able to read newer cameras, basically forcing you to either buy CS3 or Lightroom or use their DNG converter. I opted for the DNG converter. basically it converts the CR2 into a DNG, which you can open in CS2 and edit like you would the RAW file. it's pretty cool, and hopefully they will standardize this whole RAW file thing.

Most reactions

Back