Help with ghosting

ph0enix

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo has some smudges over the couch on the left (lighter part of the wall). I can't figure out where that came from. There is nothing on the wall in that spot and I don't think the ghosts came from the sensor or the lense since I took a bunch of photos after that and none of them had anything similar in them.

DSC_0509_resized.jpg

What can it be?

Thank you! :D

J.

Is it possible it could be a reflection of light of the table?

Something similar has happened to me, and after some investigating, I realized the wall had been scratched then painted over on just that spot. The paint was the same color so it wasn't visible to the naked eye, but due to different drying conditions or something, the texture of the new coat of paint was slightly different and a bit more reflective, so it stood out because of the flash.

I don't know if that's the case with you, but it's a possibility.

It is an extension of the flash reflection on her right forearm.

I'd say it's an reflection, internal to the lens (lens flare), of the white side of the remote sitting on the table and the label on the rear of the stuffed toy.

Do you have a UV filter on the lens?

Oh .. a Zhu Zhu pets!

Back to the original question. I think it is the reflection of the glass table. Can you take another shot without the little girl and see if the reflection pattern changes (not block by her arm)

You guys are right. It has to be reflection of the flash on the glass table.

Thank you all! :D

J.

Yep, looks I was wrong and it's not lens flare. I see now how it could be flash reflecting off the table onto the wall. Doh!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back