Help with Pentax MG Troubleshooting

I know it's a cheaper entry level film camera but I'd really like to get it fixed since my mom said I could have it, I know it was special to her as she took it traveling when she was younger. Meanwhile I'm probably going to be diving in headfirst and reading as much as I can about film photography. I'm already reading up on some other camera models that I've taken interest in. :1251:
Thank you again everyone.

A cheap, entry-level film camera can be with you for decades if you maintain it properly and don't drop it on concrete (well, except some old film cameras can be dropped on concrete and will just keep on going...ask me how I know ;) ). And it will keep pace with your skills - you will only be limited if you grow into a type of photography that is better suited to different gear. Maybe some new lenses, different kinds of film, different kinds of processing or shooting...this can all be done just as easily with a "cheap" film camera as with a more expensive film camera.

I love that a camera like this can be passed down like this, and have another life with more memories and more images attached to it.

So absolutely hold onto it, fix it when you can, and then go make some pictures! :)

And let us know if you need help with your film studies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back