Help!

PhotoWife08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey. Ok so I am not a photographer but my husband loves it. He has a small studio in our basement. I thought that I would get him some back drops for his birthday but I am completely confused. I had no idea there were so many types. Forgive me if I sound stupid while I am trying to talk about this because I have no clue what I am talking about. I have seen something about digital backdrops. How do those work and would that be something good I can get him. I googled photography backdrops and some how ran across them. Just wondering if it would be a good choice and which brand or which company should i go to to buy it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm... the only thing I can think of as a digital backdrop is a Chromakey backdrop. They're those blue or green backdrops you'll sometimes see them use on TV. Then they digitally change the colour blue to become a new background - it's how they do the weather and stuff on the news.

I'd be very cautious buying camera gear for an enthusiast if you're nto sure what to get. Better ask them what they want and then get it exactly right. backdrops are expensive too, for a bit of material, and it's important to have just the right one for the right job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back