TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi 1st time so go easy on me

hi my uncle left me his much loved praktica tl 1000(plus lots more bits
which i still have as well as pentacon 1.8/50 auto lens
a photax f=200 lens
a prinzgalaxy f=35mm and a 2-3x auto vario converter all of which i know nothing about, as i was never interested
however i have just got a digital slr sony a200 (and i like it more and more
and was wondering if i could use any of thses lenses as i think it would be great as there were my uncles ,(i think it would give me a warm glow )
please let me know if you need more info ????

Doubtful, perhaps someone else here will know more about that particular camera but Sony's lens mount was kept from Minolta when they aquired their technology in 2006, called the Alpha Mount. And that camera you mentioned is a german build and I can't find any information stated they are compatable but as I said, i'm not familiar with that camera at all.

BTW, welcome to the sony family! Your one of two people that I know of on here that has one :p (note signature). I would however note any filters those lenses from your old camera, if any of those has 55mm threads those WILL work on the front of the 18-70mm zoom lens kit that may have came with your A200. If they don't, keep them anyway, the Quantaray 70-300 was a 62mm barrel so I had new filters for it. Also note any external flashses in which may fit on the hot shoe on top of your Sony A200, those MAY work, and I say that loosely, again i'm not familiar with that camera.

Most reactions

Back