help

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
im trying to broaden my interests in photography and was going for an abstract look with this. would you consider this abstract? it's rain in a fountain.

To me an abstract photograph is one showing shapes and patterns. So for me this is.
It's also very good.

Oh, just saw something! If you look in the very centre there is a dark area. It looks like a whale to me. :shock: :oops:

I had to think long about what abstract means to me and came to the same conclusion as ferny, so yes, I would consider this as abstract. And again another great shot by the famous JonMikal, you just don't seem to get it wrong, I hate you for that :wink: .

And now that you mention it, I can see the whale like shape there as well :shock:

I can't see a whale. But I can see a horse.
17986678-L.jpg

i see the whale...the horse...even a hand, and a dolphin....but the best thing?
i see a great picture...really cool shot...wouldnt this be great in a waiting room somewhere? you can just stare at it for hours..and find new stuff....incredible job!

here ya go, i'll keep it for one of those signature blocks people use at the bottom of these pages. gotta figure out a creative way to get my name in it now :confused: anyone wanna try?

as you can see, i'm keeping the whale and horse :mrgreen:

18140871-L.jpg

aprilraven said:
i see the whale...the horse...even a hand, and a dolphin....but the best thing?
i see a great picture...really cool shot...wouldnt this be great in a waiting room somewhere? you can just stare at it for hours..and find new stuff....incredible job!

where are the hand and dolphin?

JonMikal said:
here ya go, i'll keep it for one of those signature blocks people use at the bottom of these pages. gotta figure out a creative way to get my name in it now :confused: anyone wanna try?
How about this?

JonMikal.jpg

those are cool Chris! i have a webpage im putting together to hopefully sell some images; can this be a link to that page?

anyone else have suggestions?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back