Help

dcmoody23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I need help finding a site to subscribe to where I can showcase and possibly sell my photographs when I figure out how to use it! What's your favorite site to use and why?
Royalty free is probably a plus! but throw in your $0.02 please!
Thanks.

do you have some examples of photos you would put on said site? Reason I ask is there have been a few posts just like this, and the person defiantly is not ready for that step. Mpix.com has that option.

Have a look at Smugmug pro.

I use an application called Photocart on my website. I had to purchase it, but now I don't pay any monthly fees (besides regular web hosting etc) or commissions etc.

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, I am uncomfortable with putting up pictures thus far because I feel as though it wouldn't do myself justice .. I would like to become a little more experienced and also see some of the work that's selling to get a feel for the nature of the beast. When I develop my own individuality and finally start to digest all of this business that comes in a digital SLR, especially being that I have no experience with SLR's but now own a 7D, I will frequent with C&C postings... Being that I live in Maine and am anti-winter, you can bet it'll be 3 or so months before I start getting into the craze of posting my stuff..
I'm just looking forward & want to prepare myself, scope some things out and hopefully find myself a way to get a decent income :p (even $50 a month would do :p)

Thanks guys!

Most reactions

Back