help

editt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have just bought my Nikon d 3200 and I have only used it once. Took some pics and plugged it in on my computer by USB to view the pics. After that my screen is black won't view mypics or open a menu bar or anything. What am I doing wrong please help

Could be a lot of things. What are you trying to use to view the images? Did you shoot in raw or jpeg? Does the computer recognize the camera?

Raw and Yes it did.

The computer is dell

What software are you trying to view them with? Not all will be able to display a raw file.

so I didn't have problems with viewing them but after I unplugged the camera and turned it off packed it up and couple days later went to take pics and the screen was black. I have a brand new battery in the card is not full but I can't view anything on my camera. The menu won't even come up on the screen

Battery need to be charged?

nope. It's been charged. The camera turns on I just can't view anything from the screen

Download the Nikon .NEF codec so your computer can understand and deal with raw files.

I think I understand now.

It's your CAMERA that has a blank screen, right?

Turn it off, remove battery and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then try it.

I did and still nothing

I have just bought my Nikon d 3200 and I have only used it once. Took some pics and plugged it in on my computer by USB to view the pics. After that my screen is black won't view mypics or open a menu bar or anything. What am I doing wrong please help
I don't know that you did anything, but there is a reset button under the SD card door. Consult your user's manual as to the correct procedure.

OK I will try that as well thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back