HELP

please please please tell me that someone here has seen the southpark episode with the Nintendo Wii.?!?!?! (it's called Go, God Go)

It's hilarious - it's all about the future and there is a tribe of Sea Otters. It is just like this thread - with everyone getting confused with names of categories. It's the funniest episode.

I've seen that one. It further confirmed my belief that Eric Cartman is the greatest fictional character ever, in any medium, language, or cultural era, bar none, ever.

Wait, so you wanting to spend more time on here is supposed to be a bad thing, right? Just making sure I understand ;)

The original question I was asking was where do animals get posted now, I still assumed at the time it would be the NATURE gallery as I consider Wildlife to be a part of Nature, but I noticed a new gallery called PEOPLE/ANIMALS which to me is a bit odd as we already had a gallery for portraits and to me the idea of putting photos of people and animals in one gallery is a bit odd. I would personally like to see wildlife in the NATURE gallery as the two go hand in hand.

As for spending more time here, well I'd love to but there is a thing called work and they don't like me spending time on here.

What I used to do was to look at all the threads in the LANDSCAPE/NATURE gallery and reply to about 90% off all threads as I prefer this kind of photography. Then have a look for a few of my favourite posters and anything that else that might interest me and reply to those posts in the other galleries.

But now I have to try and find the wildlife shots in amongst portrait photos, portraits are just not my thing, hence I'd only ever replied to about 10-20 posts in the old PORTRAIT/WEDDING gallery.

I'm all for making this forum better and I agree with making more gallery sections but as there have been in the past a few members wanting a B&W gallery why wasn't that created?

Just a thought, how about a SUB-FORUM in the LANDSCAPE/NATURE for WILDLIFE?

Hmmm, I see your point. The issue was that the wedding/portrait forum was created for professionals to post their work, but it became a catch all for all sorts of people shots that weren't portraits/wedding or professionally done. So, we created the new people/animal forum. However, we could rename that to People/Pets and leave other animal (i.e non pet photos) with Landscape & Nature.

I don't think we'll every have something that pleases everyone, but if that makes more sense I'm happy to rename the forums.

My wish for you is that this is the most difficult problem you face for the new year!

if only! :lol:

I'm about to get into debt with a new toy

oh just noticed that the name has changed from PEOPLE/ANIMALS to PEOPLE/PETS thank you :boogie:

Oh and Hoppy that lens has my name all over it

Most reactions

Back