Help?

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I remember seeing somewhere a place where I could ask for anyone who may be a PS wiz to see if they can do an edit for me...I cannot seem to find it now. If this is in the wrong place can someone move it to the right place for me?

I have this photo, they said they liked it and now they are askin for retarded edits that I cannot seem to do no matter how hard I try.

They feel his lapel is pouched out away from him and on top of her jacket too much and would like that fixed to look like it's laying more and also, he wants to know if I can like isolate him and move him up so he looks an inch or two taller than her...ugh! Here is the picture, if anyone is interested in helping out, I would greatly appreciate it.

PM me for contact info so I can send the full image. :)

I hope somebody can help!!

john_bobbi.jpg

john_bobbiEdit.jpg

Is this the idea? I did it on this little one in 5 minutes. I didn't bother with the logo, since it was just an example.

Sure send it over, no problem.

They feel his lapel is pouched out away from him and on top of her jacket too much and would like that fixed to look like it's laying more and also, he wants to know if I can like isolate him and move him up so he looks an inch or two taller than her...

OMG, a good example of how the digital world spoils the customer...

OMG, a good example of how the digital world spoils the customer...

I agree. Just explain to the guy, "listen buddy, you're shorter than her. You're going to have to learn to accept it at some point, now's as good a time as any to start."

If they're gonna ask for edits, might as well edit out that goofy tie while we're at it :p

moracca said:
If they're gonna ask for edits, might as well edit out that goofy tie while we're at it :p

now that was funny :D made me laugh LOL

instead of making him taller, why dont we just shorten her neck?....... sorry now im getting a bit personal :(

Most reactions

Back