Hemingway

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Yeah, I was bored and thought of literature...

hemingway.jpg

comments pleeze :D

hmmm, I think its a really good idea, but im not to sure about the composistion, did you shoot anymore of this?
oh, and that boarder idea isn't working for me, but I do like the idea of being able to see the picture through a different color.

but yah, I really like it :D haha

You actually went to get the sewing machine table, old typewriter and (too new) chair, carried all that to the meadows, set it up there and took the photo? Wow, that's dedication, I say.
I like the idea, but the folding chair will be "too new" for the composition in my eyes forever.

Try getting closer to all that stuff... Different cropping and composition may work better. I like that frame but it's good for websites, not as a frame of photos... but I think that you have chosen great colors to the frame here. And I like the colors in the photo... so warm and toned... great

thx guys!
I took about three shots (a closer one too) and actually don't like them. And I gotta admit, the cropping in this picture is just bad. I liked the idea so I have posted it. Next time I'll try to get a better cropping when I carry out a type writer and a sewing machine table :)

Most reactions

Back