Henry's Photography Classes

Olympus E300

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fsharpphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm curious to know if anyone in Canada (since I think Henry's is a Canadian company) has ever attended one of the Henry's workshops? I just registered for the Olympus DSLR stage 1 class. It's a 3 hour class/workshop next Saturday and I am curious as to what I might be able to expect?

I know I am to bring my camera. I signed up for the class to get a better understanding of my E-300 body. The course isn't designed for the E1 camera but the fellow at Henry's told me to be sure to bring my E1 along as well. In fact he said to bring my lenses and everything...

Anyone every been to one of these? I'm sure its nothing more than an "Olympus DSLRs For Dummies" workshop where they show you the functions of the camera and what not. That's just a guess though. I didn't ask the guy behind the counter since I really don't care, however, in the last few hours I have been getting more excited about this class. This excitement is creating a little curiosity now. LoL

Cheers!
- Dan

Watching this thread as taking a course aty Henry's is something I've been considering for awhile.

Argh, I need to learn to look at the date of the OP!

Most reactions

Back