here are some of my pictures. please tell me what you think :D

Seriously, why do people watermark their photos? It's the surest way to make yourself look like an amateur while trying to be thought of as a pro.

abqstyle wrote, "Overall, I can see a keen desire for artistic expression in your work. The creativity needs some refinement. That will come with time and experience. But the eye and the imagination is there. Keep shooting and I am certain that the quality of your work and your unique perspective will improve."

I think that is a marvelously insightful comment. This thread's C&C is some of the best I have seen recently. I think all of the posters have contributed something of value. I too think you are trying to express something in your photos,and that with additional practice you will learn how to express it using your camera and lens.

Th watermark....well, that's about as popular as a graffiti artist at a bricklayer's convention--a really controversial topic, the watermark is.

Seriously, why do people watermark their photos? It's the surest way to make yourself look like an amateur while trying to be thought of as a pro.
You might want to head over to Model Mayhem and let those guys know they're a bunch of amateurs.

You try so hard to be abrasive, did your mother not give you enough attention as a child?

You might want to head over to Model Mayhem and let those guys know they're a bunch of amateurs.

You try so hard to be abrasive, did your mother not give you enough attention as a child?

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back