Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by Miranda, Oct 3, 2008.
ok, well, I'm guessing you're wanting feedback on these... so here ya go.
1. I like this quite a bit... though the lighting seems a bit harsh on the belly, and doesn't seem to be there enough on the face. At least, that's my opinion
2. not really a huge fan of selective coloring, and definitely not a fan of it here. Also, in the bottom right of the photo it seems there is something like a bow there, which I find distracting.
3. again, not a fan of selective coloring, but hey, whatever. I like the stroller thing, not a bad shot at all, would probably like it more in just B&W though.
4. I like the shot, and the idea of the shot. However, I think it would look better without all of the extra footprints going around the outside of the heart. Also, the baby looks a little hot to me.
5. I kinda like this one, though the angled horizon bugs me.
i hate babies and selective coloring...so ill no comment on the first several...:mrgreen:
however, i really like the last one. I like the crooked horizon.
I also surf in northern California and this reminds me of cold, rainy, wet, inch thick wetsuit days spent out in nice swells.
If someone asked me to describe surfing in northern California this picture would fit nicely.
Do you guys do restored photos here? Cause I just restore 16 Pearl Harbor pictures that were found in an old BROWNIE camera in a locker .Want to see them?
the lighting and expression in 1 make it the strongest out of the bunch.
the selective color in 3 really helps draw your eye to her head.
Separate names with a comma.