Here goes!!

ChrisH

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi again,

Not sure whether or not to add this as new thread or continue old, so tried both just in case!

Still having trouble linking to paypal, im meantime I've taken your advice Mike and set up a photoalbum on photobucket.com, I would really appreciate if any of you would care to take time to review and feedback to me - I can't believe how nervewracking this is - go easy on me please!! Seriiously though, any CF will be very gratefully received, I know I have so much still to learn.

The link is http://www.photobucket.com/albums/b194/chrishh

I have chosen 6 pics I've done over past couple of weeks, trying to do more lifestyle/contemporary pics, the style which is quite popular here at the moment is venture- tends to use alot of PS effects such as bleaching, inc colour sats & motion blurring - so not just a shaky hand honest!!

Thanks again

Christine

I really like your style! You've got a great way of capturing the moment and I bet your clients love these!

Hi, Chris.

To get your images to appear in your message, first enter the following:

This will "close" the image. Remember... no spaces between the bracket and the URL.

I hope this helps.

Oh... a good size to display images here is about 500 pixels wide.

Good luck!

-Pete

Thanks to those of you who have taken time to look at feedback,think you are being too kind but thanks anyway - do you have any tips re lighting etc which you think might improve pics? Also does anyone have views on how best to achieve good B&W on PS?

Pete thanks for technical advice, I'm such a technophobe! did manage to get picture added on as per your advice but couldn't work out how to resize? Any tips?

Alison, congratulations on your pregnancy,hope all is well! You mentioned you do kids portraits too, are there any on here - I'd love to see them!

Thanks again

Hi Christine! Here are some links to recent shoots that I've done. My website is www.stalleyphotography.com and has some sample of my other work, but I think it's nice to see what a full shoot looks like for variety. As for black and white conversion, try the channel mixer and see how you like using that. It takes a bit to get used to though!

Brooke

Nora

Logan

Oh, I just saw this. Cool shots. I love the bouncy ball thing too, and the one of the girl running.

Hi Alison

Haven't been on for while as broadband tempremental!! Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your pictures, these were fab and I really enjoyed looking at them - I can't believe how perfect your B&W is (was this done on digital?!) How on earth did you get the colour so good?

Christine

Most reactions

Back