Here he goes again

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am sure most of you are sick of Bird pictures. It is the time of year for migrating birds, these two are only in my area as they pass through. The first is a Yellow Warbler, a most yellow little chatty bird and the second is a White Crowned Sparrow, which looks like a regular house sparrow but is an entirely different breed and not a city bird.

Yellow2.jpg

Whitecrowned1.jpg

WOW!!!! Canoncan, that first photo is amazing.. Very well done.

what a cute yellow bird!!! Do u mind i add it into "my favorites"??~~acturally,I have already added~~hehe

nice pictures. To bad that second one couldn't have put himself on a better back drop for you. Cute little bird.

Never tired of bird photos, Peter! (Like I'll never grow tired of flower pics, nor of wildlife photography, nor of photos by Airic, nor by JonMikal, nor by... etc. etc)

And if your photos of birds are like the first - all the better. My favourite colour combination (favourite colour being the fresh green of young leaves) is here: sky blue and sunny yellow! Yay.

No, the - what's he called again? scroll-scroll-scroll - White Crowned Sparrow does NOT look like an ordinary one. His white crown is marking him quite much. Never knew there was any such bird. How big are your books on birds?

I use a field guide from the Audubon Society. Its just over 500 pages. It only has birds from North America and believe it or not it is portable.

Very good, the first picture may be my favourite of bird pictures you have taken. Worthy of being in a nature publication.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back