Here I come... (a self portrait included xD)

TaylorTPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_1192.jpg

Well yes, that is me.
I came here to learn from the experienced because that I am not. I've only been into photography for about a year now and I've never taken any classes or such. I've self taught myself in Photoshop CS3 and I own a Canon Rebel XTi and a standard lens. No one close to me is into photography so I don't know much.

I'm a thirteen-year-old girl who believes that even though I am definatly on the younger side, I could learn jsut as fast as anyone else here.

So in short words, I'm up for a great challenge.:mrgreen:

HAHAHAH you taught yourself CS3?! Sorry i find that a little funny... you may know a littel about it... but you make it sound like you know the program inside and out...

After making myself out to be an ass... here is what i really have to say,

Good Job!!! I really think that it's great that your so into it. When i wa 13 i had a little P&S and then moved up from there. so you really have a head start on everyone else! If you keep going and learning im sure that you will be a great photographer one day.

Hi Taylor, welcome aboard! Loved your shot! :)

Nice shot! Welcome to the forums, can't wait to see some more of your pictures! :)

When I was 13, autofocus SLR cameras were 'the new thing' :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

I think when I was 12 I had a Kodak camera that shot 110 and only had a flash if you bought a flash stick for it. Oh and the flash stick was nearly bigger then the camera it's self.

Great self portrait! I have yet to take one of my ugly mug that I can live with lol.

Welcome to a great place of learning Taylor!

I think you're gutsy to be taking on photography so young and showing such confidence. Right on! Stick with it!

Your self-portrait seems a bit magenta on my screen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back