Here is a challenge for ya....PHOTOSHOP!!!

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if any of you Photoshop pro's could help me out with this photo. I took this photo back in April when I went on a trip to the Bahama's. At the time I didn't know that the time was set and the other part I really don't like about this is the other boat. My main goal was to take the photo of the overturned boat.

I really would appreciate any help. Thank you.

100_0173.jpg

Well, the date is no such big problem, but the other boat :shock:

If anyone else has A LOT OF time on their hands, and super-duper PS knowledge, I let them try the other boat...! Whoa. Not for me.

oldnavy_100_0173_myedit.jpg

The water is a bit squabbly where I cloned out the date... I am sure others can do better there, too!

Wow!
I don't have neither the patience nor (possibly) the knowledge of how it can be done so well. (See a bit of line in the water ;) Ha! Reassuring! :D Sorry, Philip).

Thank you everyone.....I love it without that blue boat in the way. Thanks Philip and Lafoto.....great job!!!! I saved my new pic.....yeah!!!!!

I got bored and wanted to try..this is my first post here. I think I did a decent job.

boatdonecopyww5.jpg

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, tumms.
You did do a decent job, indeed!
There is a bit of rope left on the bottom right, though...

Yes, Welcome Tumms! Thank you for helping on my photo. I love the sunken boat!!!

That was sort of fun. Added some ripple to the water near the hull corner.

Bart

original.jpg

The ripple doesn't quite fit. What rope are you refering to? =S

To those of you who accepted the challenge, good work. I haven't had time to try this one, aswell I am new to the forums. But (if you are stamping this picture) might i suggest taking the water from the right of the image. I only suggest thise because 1-its easy to blend water across the waves, in this case verticaly, and 2) you have created a line near the hull where the calmer waves meet the choppier ones...

Just a suggestion.

-Graphic_Illusion

Most reactions

New Topics

Back