Here is a stupid warstory for ya

Not all Mexicans living and working in the US are illegal immigrants. ;)

Lol I know, but he seemed kind of suspicious. I mean, we're an hours drive away from Mexico, he was spanish speaking when he wasn't taking orders, etc..(although there are tons of people that mainly speak spanish but aren't illegal aliens, but thats not my point). I don't see why he has a problem with me taking pictures, I wasn't using my camera flash or anything haha, and mainly I was just taking pics of the signs, menu, etc.. (again, for no reason.)

I'm not saying I had the right to keep taking pics, I didn't really care that I had to stop, I'm just curious as to why he'd really care.

Had RKW3 continued shootinb he could have been asked to leave, failure to comply then would have been tresspassing. By stoping RKW3 Had his cake and ate it to...or was it a burger :D

Lol that's a good idea for my next youtube video. ;)

Battou - You could have been dealing with some one suffering from schizophrenia with delusions. His cop witness could have been a hallucination. I've had two friends with mothers that are schizo and that can definitely be a trip...usually not a very fun one.

Battou - You could have been dealing with some one suffering from schizophrenia with delusions. His cop witness could have been a hallucination. I've had two friends with mothers that are schizo and that can definitely be a trip...usually not a very fun one.

You could be right, but one thing I can and have confirmed he is on parolle. He fears I am going to turn in photos of him smoking marijuana on his front porch and have his parolle violated. He made the mistake of informing my brother in law about the situation in the hopes that he could help scare me away form that park.

You could be right, but one thing I can and have confirmed he is on parolle. He fears I am going to turn in photos of him smoking marijuana on his front porch and have his parolle violated. He made the mistake of informing my brother in law about the situation in the hopes that he could help scare me away form that park.

If you like the park for a shooting location, then maybe actually talking to the guy will resolve things. I'm sure you could care less about what he's doing. Just tell him you're a photographer and you're doing your own thing.

If you like the park for a shooting location, then maybe actually talking to the guy will resolve things. I'm sure you could care less about what he's doing. Just tell him you're a photographer and you're doing your own thing.

This isn't the first run in I've had with him, he is as thick headed as they come. The only thing he listens to are a badge or a foot in the ass and he seems to be under the impression I am not capible of the latter and I don't currently have the prior.

The local police have enough information on the both of us, I will just let them take care of it. They'll tell him how it is, and if he does not listen to them, then I'll put a foot in him.

Also it's not a case of my like of the park as a shooting location, it is more the case of that is where I take the kids to play with the most frequency as it's closest and easiest for them to walk to.

I dunno, dude, an old Graflex 4x5 press camera would dang sure get the job done when it comes to busting a head open. Personally, I'd save the wear on my camera and joust them with my tripod.

LOL, you can tell most, if not all, of this threads posts are from guys. I would just look at the person dumbfounded and then turn and run for my life.

Most reactions

Back