Here is one of my car.

extol1337

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C is always welcome. I shot this right before it was about to get dark. I think it could be better if the car was a tiny bit to the left, but I was about to get run over. :lmao:

4204048471_c2c5d6039a_o.jpg

VERY nice car! I love the dished rims.
The photo seems to have too much distraction in the background and part of the roof disappears from being blown out.

damn that's a hot photo and a hot car. i think i will come steal your car!:lol:

Haha, thank you!

VERY nice car! I love the dished rims.
The photo seems to have too much distraction in the background and part of the roof disappears from being blown out.

Thanks. Yeah, I need to learn more about PP for sure. I could have put the background on another layer and PP it so it wouldn't be too blown out. I really suck at editing. :x

Love the look of your ride.

But don't forget, every few thousand miles, to rotate your tires back to front....lol

(I was j/k, my car has factory staggered wheels and tires)

Last edited:
C&C is always welcome. I shot this right before it was about to get dark. I think it could be better if the car was a tiny bit to the left, but I was about to get run over. :lmao:

4204048471_c2c5d6039a_o.jpg
You took the pic from a great perspective. But the lighting is hosed, there's no detail at all in the blacks.

The reflections in the passenger side of the car and windows really weakens the photo. Get a polarizing filter for your lens. The reflections happened because you had the camera positioned in the 'family of angles' (like shooting pool). A polarizing filter would have helped with the reflections somewhat and would have helped a lot with the tonal density of the sky and background.

The picture would have benefited in many ways if you had used 2 or 3 speedlights and a location with a less busy looking setting where you could have taken your time to pull it all together. Using flash allows you to control 2 different exposures with one shutter release. It would have allowed you to really make your car 'pop' by having it lit nicely (controlled with aperture), while also rendering the background dark (controlled with shutter speed).

nice stretch n poke!! car looks clean man! RSs? specs on the wheels?

Very VERY nice ride sir! im really big into the euro scene as well... I drive an 02 Audi S4. I need to get some pics of it up here.

Josh

You took the pic from a great perspective. But the lighting is hosed, there's no detail at all in the blacks.

The reflections in the passenger side of the car and windows really weakens the photo. Get a polarizing filter for your lens. The reflections happened because you had the camera positioned in the 'family of angles' (like shooting pool). A polarizing filter would have helped with the reflections somewhat and would have helped a lot with the tonal density of the sky and background.

The picture would have benefited in many ways if you had used 2 or 3 speedlights and a location with a less busy looking setting where you could have taken your time to pull it all together. Using flash allows you to control 2 different exposures with one shutter release. It would have allowed you to really make your car 'pop' by having it lit nicely (controlled with aperture), while also rendering the background dark (controlled with shutter speed).

Thanks for the tips. Yeah, it wasn't a planned shot or anything, so it was kind of rushed. I just ordered an Alien Bee B800, so I will have 2 strobes (including my SB-600) to do fill shots and light the parts of the car where the sun missed it.

nice stretch n poke!! car looks clean man! RSs? specs on the wheels?

Thanks! They're 17x9 ET17 and 17x10.5 ET29 after spacers.

car looks great man..Nice shot too

Thanks!

Very VERY nice ride sir! im really big into the euro scene as well... I drive an 02 Audi S4. I need to get some pics of it up here.

Josh

Thanks man. I've been big into the Euro scene and now am in the Japanese scene with a new toy on the side. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back