Here Kitty, kitty. (Domesticated Cats/Kittens Only)

I was thinking of calling this "Cat on a Hot Tin Stove." This is Phoebe relaxing on a very old stove that has a pilot light, so she's pretty toasty. Soon she'll have to find a new spot because we're having the kitchen redone and of course the new stove won't have one. Oh, and the new cabinets will go all the way to the ceiling, so she won't be able to run around up there - I suppose we're bad cat parents.

phoebe 112314.jpg

Here's Miles blending in with the decor

miles 110914.jpg

Here's Phoebe in the sink (again!)

phoeb-sink 122514.jpg

They're so cute!
Zelda likes the sink, too. Weirdos ;)

Yeah, the cuteness is hard to take, especially when these two, who are siblings, are sitting together. We had a sink cat previously and Phoebe reminds me of her for that and other reasons.

Oh, BTW, these were taken with the G11.

Last edited:
Say hello to Jingle Bells, my sisters husband gave her to my sister for Christmas. She is a 5 month old siamese mix rescue. He is so not a cat lover but there youngest child will be headed off to college in a few months and he needed to get her to focus all of her love and affection on something other than him. And he really didn't want another child so this was best lol

I'll get a better shot soon, she had only been in the house for a few hours and with more than 50 people running about downstairs it was just to just give her some quiet time upstairs ;)

Phoebe the garbage disposal finds something to her liking in the sink ...

phoebe 011315.jpg

My friends feline friend.

17407556171_bce7124fc8_b.jpg

^^ I love Max & Trevor! They look like good buddies. :)

Over a year ago, we lost our beautiful Bengal cat, Hugo - he was only 3. It was completely unexpected and devastated us. Here he is:

Rest in peace, Hugo. :heartpump:

However, we wanted to get to the local shelter as soon as our hearts allowed, so our other cat, Finn, would not be alone too long (she missed him, too). There, we found Bex:

She is a year old now, and a constant joy! Sorry for the crap quality of these snaps. I do what I can with my P&S digi-thing. ;)

She's beautiful, Terri! I love the slight hint of orange in the grey.

She's beautiful, Terri! I love the slight hint of orange in the grey.
Thanks, Lenny! You picked off her orange streaks - they were barely there when she was tiny, but get more pronounced as she grows. It makes her look blue at a distance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back