Here kitty kitty

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
just took this last night of my cat Tabitha what do you think?

tabsportrait.jpg

actually yes I do believe she was! LOL I just woke her up to pet her and I wanted to get some shots of her so she graced me with this pose!

this is my favourite I've seen from you, yet.

Oh man, i'm a cat lover...tried to take a picture of my cat...but that guy always running around. once i put him on the bed to take a nice pic when he quickly fall asleep. pat him to wake him up...that guy totally dead sleeping.wonder what he does at night..hahaha.

Nice pic of your cat..so cute!

This is one of the most beautiful cat portraits I have seen in a long while. I try to get nice portraits of my cat, too, also in all cases by using natural light (and I like the light in this photo HEAPS!), but my cat hardly ever regales me with a model pose such as this one! Hmph. Well. Regards from Mia to Tabitha, and I'll show this to Mia and tell her she still has to learn quite so much with regards to posing!!!

meaaaaaawwwwww :)! Gorgeous kitty-cat!

LaFoto said:
This is one of the most beautiful cat portraits I have seen in a long while. I try to get nice portraits of my cat, too, also in all cases by using natural light (and I like the light in this photo HEAPS!), but my cat hardly ever regales me with a model pose such as this one! Hmph. Well. Regards from Mia to Tabitha, and I'll show this to Mia and tell her she still has to learn quite so much with regards to posing!!!

I use a lot of natural light as well, Im not real big on flash photography but will use flash if necessary, this shot was taken in the evening with regular lightbulb lighting, I really had to play around with my levels and color variations to get the warm look in this shot! I had just woken her up and she sat up looked at me then looked away....normally she looks at me straight non and tries to rub against me when Im trying to shoot her! OR she will say down all stretched out head upside down...not very flattering for her LOL Id LOVE to see any kind of shot of Mia!

Most reactions

Back